Assembly/Individual or Group Programs
How to spot it and how to not be pulled into it.
Sometimes loving yourself is hard to do, but it is SO worth it!
Showcasing successful role models in various careers.
Treat others the way you want to be treated. (Sharing real life examples)
Learn about the difference between the fixed mindset vs growth mindset.
Start valuing your time and learn how and why to say NO.
METHOD OF DELIVERY
- Student Participation!
MOTIVATE TO REVISE
We believe that motivation gets students started but it’s the discipline and habits that keeps them going. This workshop has been designed to not only motivate them but also leave them with tools needed to revise and succeed in their exams and in life.
- The Why behind your exams
- The Best way to view your Revisions
- Your role in Your Revision
- Goal Setting and Goal Getting
- The Importance of Planning
- Your time is your key
- Your Personal Time Planner
- The WHY behind your Preparation
- The Confidence needed for your Preparation
- The Obstacles to your Preparations
- Succeeding over the obstacles
- The 5 Power in Preparation
- The Power of working harder than usual
- The Power of Practice
- The Power of Self Belief
- The Powers of Consistency
- The Power of Not Giving Up
PARENT TALK AT PARENT EVENINGS
Make your parent evenings even more effective by adding a Parent Talk to it as an introduction before they go out to see individual subject teachers.
This short 5-10 presentation has been seen to increase parents' motivation and enthusiasm about helping out as much as they can and being more involved.
THE SUCCESS MINDSET
- Your Imagination
- The Power in Planning
- Your Life and Your Thoughts
- Capturing your Thoughts
- Your Communication skills matters
- Never Give Up
GOAL SETTING & LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- What is the importance of goal setting
- What is the purpose of setting a goal
- What does it mean to set a goal
- How setting goals help with your achievements
- Inspiring ways to set goals
- The values in setting goals
- The results in setting goals
SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE SAFETY OF THE INTERNET
- How to be a smart user on social media
- Ways to handle CYBERBULLY
The mission for all our programs is to get the students involved motivated to start, motivated to restart, believe that they can make it in whatever area of interest with hard work and resilience and never give up no matter the challenges they face.
The Assembly programs usually lasts between 15-20 minutes (Time duration is flexible depending on school request)
For more information on these programs and more, contact Phinnah Ikeji on 07392 079619 OR Email: email@example.com